To know the different types of anal toys:
- Anal Beads: It's ideal for beginners to use anal beads as their first anal toys. They're diversified in size and suitable for advanced users. The beads start very small at the insertion point and grow slightly larger and larger as you get closer to the end.
- Butt Plugs: A typical butt plug usually looks like the letter T with a tapered tip to make insertion comfortable and simple. They have various sizes and work great for solo or couples play.
- Vibrating butt plugs: This type of plugs is engineered to relax the sphincter muscles and stimulate the G-spot or P-spot. Meanwhile, they can provide extra pleasure to the sensitive nerves in and around the anus.
- Non-vibrating plugs: This type of plugs needs manual work and it's ideal for you to wear it during sexual intercourse.
- Weighted butt plugs: Weighted plugs use internal weights to create a feeling of fullness and movement while having sex or daily activities.
- Inflatable Anal Toys: They can be inserted while small and then pump with air to gradually stretch the sphincters and muscles of the anal cavity.
- Anal Dildos: If you've used an anal plug or butt plug before and are ready for advanced pleasure, an anal dildo is a fabulous choice to satisfy your sexual desires.
- Make sure the anal toys used for booty play are equipped with a flared base and use sufficient lubes for anal play.