1. 100% brand new and high quality.
2. Stainless steel plugs are designed for a nice comfortable fit for long term wear.
3. The most unique anal jewelry available.
4. Delicate craft, a fabulous gift to your loved one.
5. Easily get arousing anal stimulation with this metal plug.
6. Provide women with double penetration during foreplay or coitus.
7. Men can use it to stimulate prostate during sex.
Color Options: Silver
Material: Stainless Steel
Big One: 100mm(L) * 30mm(W)
Small One: 70mm(L) * 28mm(W)
1 * One Set of Butt Plugs
1 * Storage Bag
1 * Instruction Manual
Our Promises:30 days money back guarantee and 1 year quality warranty!
We strongly believe in the quality of Soloplay products and we are proud to offer a full 30 days 100% Moneyback Guarantee. Every Soloplay product comes with one year of Replace-or-Refund coverage through its Soloplay warranty. We will immediately replace or refund your purchase if there are any problems with your Soloplay Products. Please contact us directly with any concerns about your purchase and we will expedite the resolution of your issue! Please have your order number handy if possible.
1. We suggest our users not to use this product for more than 20 minutes for one single session, you can progressively increase the time length to enhance your stamina;
2. Always apply lubricant prior to the use of our product;
3. Always remember to clean it up after use, put it back in the storage bag and keep it in a dry environment to avoid any bacteria problems.
A: Absolutely yes, you must be above 18 years to use it.
Q: How long should I use this product for one session?
A: For one session we suggest no less than 30 minutes.
A: Any unsatisfied or defective problem will be immediately processed through our aftersales team and your orders will be timely refunded ( in 30 days ) or replaced (covered by our 1-year warranty).
Q: Are all products for free shipping?
A: Of course, all products herein are for free shipping.
Q: Will you sell my personal information?
A: Soloplay will never sell your personal information to a third party.
Q: How long will it take to get my package?
A: Standard shipping will take 7 to 12 business days.
A: An anal plug is shaped to be inserted and left in place. It typically has a tapered body and a flared base, preventing it from being accidentally pulled too far inside the rectal canal.
Q: Why use a butt plug?
A: Butt plugs can be a real turn-on both for men and women. They're used to stimulate the prostate gland in men or tease a woman's G-spot from behind. Butt plugs are also ideal for training and stretching the muscles around the anus in preparation for anal sex. There are even butt plugs with tails and bejeweled plugs that add more kink to sex.
Q: How to use a butt plug?
A: The easiest way to insert the butt plug is to lubricate it before sliding it in your body. That requires your anus to accommodate the widest portion of the toy, which might not always feel comfortable for anal novices. We suggest that you proceed with the anal play gradually with butt plugs from beginner level, intermediate level to advanced level.
Q: How many types of butt plugs are there in the market?
A: Butt plugs are diversified in sizes and materials. Here are the most common types of butt plugs: (classified by material)
- Jelly butt plugs: soft and flexible - ideal for anal novices or those looking for gentle experiences;
- Silicone butt plugs: flexible and firm - allow them to hug your curves;
- Glass butt plugs: They can provide solid stimulation and unmatched durability. You can warm or cool them before insertion for different sensations, furthermore, glass is easy to clean;
- Metal butt plugs: It can be warmed before use and easy to clean;
- Plastic butt plugs: hard and lightweight - They tend to be more affordable than other materials.
A: Here are some major factors you should take into consideration when selecting a butt plug:
- Size: Though a large butt plug can provide stronger sensations, it's might make the anal novices painful.
- Material: Butt plugs can be made of a jelly-like rubber, plastic, silicone, glass, or metal, and each has advantages and disadvantages. A softer material may be easier to insert while a harder one could provide stronger sensations. Think about what you want out of a butt plug before making a purchase.
- Care and Cleaning: It’s extremely important to thoroughly wash your butt plug after every use. Bacteria can cause infections and put your health at risk. Glass and metal butt plugs are the easiest to clean, but other materials are safe so long as they’re washed with soap. Make sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions when it comes to the care and cleaning of your anal plug.