Here again comes another one of our high-end massage stick series, a huge bulbous head with an ergonomic body is meant to make you cozy and easily be orgasmic. In addition, it replaces numb vibrations with sensitive plunger movement and is equipped with an advanced electromagnetic motor for more powerful sexual sensations.
- 1.Medical-grade silicone product
- 2.Full body waterproof design
- 3. Advanced electro-magnetic pulsator built-in, thrusting and pulling to create an up and down plunger movement to simulate real sex sensation.
- 4.USB magnetic suction charging
Color Options:Pink, Red, Blue
Material:Medical Grade Silicone + ABS
Size:230mm(L) * 35mm(W)
Motor Type:Durable Electro Motor
Frequency Settings:12 Frequencies
Charging Time:3 Hour
Shipping Weight:1.31 Pounds
- 1 * Wand Massager
- 1 * USB Charging Cable
- 1 * Storage Bag
- 1 * Instruction Manual
Our Promises:30 days money back guarantee and 1-year quality warranty!
Every Soloplay product comes with one year of Replace-or-Refund coverage through its Soloplay warranty. We will immediately replace or refund your
purchase if there are any problems with your Soloplay Products. Please contact us directly with any concerns about your purchase and we will expedite
resolution of your issue! Please have your order number handy if possible. :)
- 1. In consideration of your personal health, we suggest our users not to use our product for more than 20 minutes for one single session, you can progressively increase the time length to enhance your stamina;
- 2. Do Not use this product while recharging at the same time, always keeps it in full charge to avoid the occasion of an insufficient battery when you are halfway done;
- 3. Always apply lubricant prior to the use of our product, and remember to clean it up after use, put it back in the storage bag and keep it in a dry environment to avoid any bacteria problems.
A: Absolutely yes, you must be above 18 years to use it.
Q: What if I find this product unsatisfactory or defective?
A: Any unsatisfied or defective problem will be immediately processed through our aftersales team and your orders will be timely refunded ( in 30 days ) or replaced (covered by our 1-year warranty).
Q: Are all products for free shipping?
A: Of course, all products herein are for free shipping.
Q: Will you sell my personal information?
A: Soloplay will never sell your personal information to a third party.
Q: How long will it take to get my package?
A: Standard shipping will take 7 to 12 business days.
A: Absolutely, lubricants can make vibrator use easier and more pleasurable. Generally, water-based lubes are safe with all vibrators. There are also silicone and oil-based lubricants. Avoid using silicone-based lubrication with products made of silicone. Depending on the grade of silicone, the mixture of the two silicone-based products could end up having an undesirable effect. While oil-based lubricants can break down latex or rubber and damage both vibrators and condoms. Some oil-based lubricants can irritate skin or exacerbate yeast infections in women. Always test the lube first on a small patch of skin in a sensitive area (inside of the elbow or inner thigh) before you use it. This way you can safely find out if you have any adverse reaction to the ingredients.
Q: Should I put a condom over my vibrator?
A: For solo play, a condom is not very necessary unless you really want to make cleaning easier. If you share your vibrator with a sex partner (or partners), put a condom over it and change the condom for each time it's used by a different person or if you insert the vibrator both vaginally and anally, In either case, use a condom on the vibrator to avoid infection.
Q: What if I have discomfort when using my vibrator?
A: It is rare that a vibrator used properly with water-based lubrication, would cause discomfort. To avoid any discomfort, we recommend the following ways:
- Never use a vibrator when you have an infection, irritation, itching, sores, abrasions or injuries of any kind.
- Never use your vibrator for more than 30 minutes at a time.
- Do not use your vibrator if there is any fluid leaking from the battery.
- Check with your doctor if you are pregnant, or have any serious heart or health condition, wear a pacemaker.