1. 100% brand new and high quality.
2. It's made of body-safe material, non-toxic, skin-friendly and reliable.
3. Quick to wear, easy to clean.
4. It's extremely elastic and durable.
5. The surface is covered with soft spines and textures, which delivers overwhelming pleasure.
Color Options: Black, Purple, Red
1 * Masturbation Glove
1 * Storage Bag
Our Promises:30 days money back guarantee and 1 year quality warranty!
We strongly believe in the quality of Soloplay products and we are proud to offer a full 30 days 100% Moneyback Guarantee. Every Soloplay product comes with one year of Replace-or-Refund coverage through its Soloplay warranty. We will immediately replace or refund your purchase if there are any problems with your Soloplay Products. Please contact us directly with any concerns about your purchase and we will expedite the resolution of your issue! Please have your order number handy if possible.
1. We suggest our users not to use this product for more than 20 minutes for one single session, you can progressively increase the time length to enhance your stamina;
2. Always apply lubricant prior to the use of our product;
3. Always remember to clean it up after use, put it back in the storage bag and keep it in a dry environment to avoid any bacteria problems;
A: Absolutely yes, you must be above 18 years to use it.
Q: How long should I use this product for one session?
A: For one session we suggest no less than 30 minutes.
A: Any unsatisfied or defective problem will be immediately processed through our aftersales team and your orders will be timely refunded ( in 30 days ) or replaced (covered by our 1-year warranty).
Q: Are all products for free shipping?
A: Of course, all products herein are for free shipping.
Q: Will you sell my personal information?
A: Soloplay will never sell your personal information to a third party.
Q: How long will it take to get my package?
A: Standard shipping will take 7 to 12 business days.
A: Establishing bondage boundaries: before you tie your partner up, it’s important for you both to have a conversation about bondage. You need to lay some limits about what is and is not okay to do. And it’s vital that you come up with a safe word, a specific word or phrase that your partner can use when they’ve had enough and want to stop.