There are numerous purported benefits of semen. Here we summarized several proven benefits of semen, let's dive into the blog and figure it out!
- 1. Boost your mood: Studies have shown that semen is chock full of mood-boosting compounds, including endorphins, estrone, prolactin, oxytocin, and serotonin, which can boost a woman’s mood.
- 2. Anti-depressant: Semen contains abundant components that are antidepressive and one of these is the nerve growth factor. It's mainly used to help relax the female so that the semen could achieve its reproductive objective. It’s also been shown to be a vital hormone missing in the brains of those who suffer from the major depressive disorder.
- 3. Anti-anxiety: Semen contains several mood-boosting compounds, including oxytocin, estrone, progesterone, serotonin, and melatonin. Furthermore, progesterone has been shown to have the anti-anxiety function.
- 4. Longevity: Semen can be hard to swallow, however, it can make you live longer. Spermidine that is isolated from sperm has been proven to evidently increase the lifespan of animals by as much as 25 percent and it was also found to prevent liver disease.
- 5. Maintain the brain's neurons: In addition to being antidepressive, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, semen is full of nerve growth factor which is crucial for maintaining the brain's neurons and known to help stop the brain from aging.
- 6. Nutritious benefits: Semen is full of zinc, potassium, magnesium, calcium, and citrate. It can alleviate vitamin deficiency.
- 7. Skincare: spermidine is abundant in semen, which is believed to smooth skin, lessen wrinkles, and even diminish acne.