It's crucial for people to make some preparations before anal sex. If you skip and ignore this critical step, you could hurt yourself or your partner along with painful experience as the anus is pretty sensitive and tight.
- Clean your body: Bathe or shower beforehand and wash the anal area with warm water and anti-bacterial soap.
- More interactive communication: Before you get started, please make sure that everyone involved has given their full consent and be more communicative during sex.
- Use protection: Unprotected anal intercourse is high-risk for many sexually transmitted infections. Furthermore, it's troublesome to clean your anal toys without protection.
- Use sufficient lube: Unlikely female vaginas, anus can't produce lube - even if you use a condom, it's advisable for you to add more lubes to make a smooth penetration and decrease the possibility of condom breakage.
- Relax and start slowly with anal toys: It's always best to start slowly with a new sexual experience and relax your body as much as possible. Start by stretching the anus with a small butt plug before inserting anything larger. Starting with gentle movement other than intense stimulation can be an effective way to get you aroused.